Saturday, February 15, 2014

I was nominated for The LIEBSTER Award!!

Hey y'all!  I am STOKED to announce that I was nominated for the Liebster Award!  For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Liebster Award, it is like a "badge of honor" that recognizes new bloggers.  I was nominated by a sweet girl, Morgan Sellars, who is also a Tennessee "Maryvillian".  To all you other bloggers out there, you know how much hard work goes into blogging....this award makes my day.  Just knowing there are others out there that notice my hard work makes me smile:)
 

 

Rules for The Liebster Award:

 
1. List 11 random facts about yourself
 
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you has asked
 
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less that 200 followers {a FEW of the blogs I decided to pick may have had just over 200 followers on social media sites}
 
4. Let those bloggers know you nominated them
 
5. No Tag Backs
 
So, let's do this!....
 

11 Random Facts about Me

 
1. I LOVE anything scary...horror films, HALLOWEEN, Zombies, etc...
 
2. I HATE spiders!!!
 
3. I have been a Florida State Seminole fan for 18 years {I moved to Tallahassee, FL when I was almost 15, so I have gone to games and been a fan ever since}...GO NOLES!
 
4.  I love going "muddin" although, haven't been for a long time!
 
5. I own enough makeup to support a small country, if I ever sold all of it! {All brands, but mainly MAC}
 
6.  I HATE when people use backpacks with "leashes" on their kids!  So much more I could say on this one, but I will stop right there...
 
7.  I am obsessed with DEXTER
 
8.  I love me some Britney Spears
 
9. I own enough Essie and OPI nail polish to...refer to #5 
 
10.  I am a "Reality TV" JUNKIE
 
11.  I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE with TWO men...My Husband Brian and my son, Bryson Kyle!
 

Morgan's Questions to Me:

 
 
1. Where are you from? Hollywood, Florida
 
2. What's the ONE item in your closet you cannot live without? My JEGGINGS!! Can we say "obsessed"!!?!
 
3. Favorite Country Singer? I would have to say Luke Bryan
 
4. Boots, Flats, or Heels? Hmmm...it depends on where I'm going.  On the RARE occasion my hubby and I get a date night, I would have to say HEELS!! And I LOVE a good Platform Wedge!!
 
5. Favorite thing to Cook/Bake? I'm not much of a baker...not to say I CAN'T bake, its just not my "thing"...I LOVE making this bacon wrapped chicken for my fam.  They LOVE it.  It consists of cutting chicken breasts into threes {long ways}, then wrapping them in either regular bacon or turkey bacon {its great either way} then rolling them in brown sugar and lastly, seasoning them with salt/black pepper/garlic/and lots of cayenne pepper.  Its a HIT every time:)
 
6. If you could move ANYWHERE, where would you go? Hmmm, I have never traveled to Europe or overseas, but I would have to say somewhere in the Mediterranean!!
 
7. What made you start a blog? I wanted a place to showcase my creativity with tutorials, so other people can create too. The comment I get the most when creating something beautiful is "how do you do that? or  "I could never make that".  I want people to know that "yes, you can make it!"
 
8. What color nail polish are you rocking right now? Essie "In the Cab-ana".  The most beautiful shade of turquoise ever! I wore in on my toes when my hubby and I got married on the beach:)
 
9. What would I find in your purse? Mac Lipsticks in "Candy Yum Yum"
and "Pink Nouveau".  My FAVORITE shades of PINK!!
 
10. What celebrity do you look most like? I have NEVER watched Greys Anatomy {I can already hear the GASPS} but I have been told numerous times that I favor the brunette actress Sarah Ramirez.  I guess I can kinda see it...But I have ALSO had Tori Spelling, more than once....that one has me confused...
 
11. What is the last thing you bought? GlamGlow YouthMud...the BEST exfoliating mask I have ever tried...ever!!  If ya don't know, ya better ask somebody!
 

Here are my questions for YOU:)

 
1. What is your FAVE store to go shop at?
 
2. What made you to decide to start a blog?
 
3. What is your makeup style...{Example: Do you love to play up your eyes, or are you more of a bold lip kinda gal?}
 
4. What is your "go to" item of clothing?
 
5. What is your style when it comes to your home and décor?
 
6. What is your FAVE pattern?
 
7. Name one thing that is on your bucket list...
 
8.  What is something you would LOVE to blog about, but have yet to "take the plunge"? {come on, we all have that one subject we want to tackle, or at least think about tackling...or is it just me?}
 
9. Name one thing about yourself that you love...
 
10. What is your all time FAVE makeup or skincare product?
 
11. When it comes to crafting/DIY projects/sewing etc., what is one tool or item you could not live without?
 
 

Here are the FABULOUS BLOGGERS I am nominating!

 
 
 
 
"The Team": Lauren, Pam, and Claire @ http://theinspiredtreehouse.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 

Okay Ladies! It was hard to chose who to nominate because there are SO many fabulous, fresh and new blogs out there.  I hope you have fun reading my answers to the questions I was asked, but I hope you have even more fun answering the questions I have for you.  I would love to know when you post your answers on your blog, because I can't wait to get to know you a little better.  I hope you have fun with the questions, but even more, I hope you are inspired to keep up all your hard "blogging" work....and HAVE FUN:)
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment